Breaking fish and breaking rods
April 5th, 2012. I caught a 24" stripers on the fly and just HAD to net it myself so Joe could record the video. Landed the fish and broke the rod doing so. Sure am glad I bought a high quality Scott fly rod as this is the 4th time I have broken it. Lifetime warranty on these kinds of rods comes in handy, especially for me! Bring out the backup rod!
- Fly Tying CDC Breaking Caddis Fly Tying CDC Breaking Caddis Fly Tying CDC Breaking...
- Frozen and Live Shrimp and Fish, Bait, Tackle, Rods, Reels, at Fishing Store in Sarasota, FL Frozen and Live Shrimp and Fish, Bait, Tackle, Rods,...
- To: Breaking News – Sacramento – Sacramento Bee To: Breaking News - SacramentoSacramento BeeHAT CREEK (wild trout section)-Nymphing...
- Echo 3 Spey, Switch and Single Handed Rods Echo 3 Spey, Switch and Single Handed Rods Jay...
- Beulah Surf Fly Fishing Rods – Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters Beulah Surf Fly Fishing Rods - Leland Fly Fishing...